SURVEY OF CAUSES AND EFFECTS
EVERY YEAR MANY OF US HAVE PHYSICAL REACTIONS THAT WE CALL ALLERGIES. THIS SURVEY IS INTENDED TO PROVIDE A METHODICAL WAY TO INVENTORY YOUR BODY�S REACTIONS TO SUBSTANCES IN YOUR WORLD. YOU CAN FILL IT OUT AS A PERSONAL QUESTIONNAIRE OR YOU MAY USE IT AS A SURVEY TO COLLECT DATA FOR A LARGER PROJECT.
EXTENSION: INTERVIEW YOUR FAMILY AND CONSTRUCT A FAMILY TREE (PEDIGREE) OF A SPECIFIC ALLERGY OR ALLERGIC REACTIONS.
- HAVE YOU EVER HAD AN ALLERGIC REACTION TO SOMETHING?
something you eat, drink, breathe, touch?
- WHAT HAPPENS THAT LETS YOU KNOW YOU ARE ALLERGIC?
how did your body alert you that you were having a reaction?
what were your symptoms?
- WHAT THING(S) ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO?
how do you know?
can you trace the cause and effect?
have you done any tests on the allergy?
- WHEN DID YOU START HAVING THE ALLERGIC RESPONSE(S)?
what were the circumstances?
was there a particular event that marked the onset?
where did it happen?
what were you doing?
how old were you?
- WHAT TREATMENT(S) DO YOU USE?
how do you treat the allergy?
how do you treat the symptoms?
- DOES ANYONE ELSE IN YOUR FAMILY HAVE ALLERGIES?
to the same things?
to other things?