Florin High School
Find someone who...
- knows what DNA stands for.
- can name the basic unit of life (smallest unit of life).
- has seen Beakman's World or another science show (Discovery Channel, etc...).
- has read a book or watched a movie that describes/illustrates science. Name of
- can say 1, 2, 3,....10. in at least two languages.
- knows the name of an instrument scientists use to view tiny things.
- has been to an aquarium, the Exploratorium, or a museum in the last year.
- can name at least three careers in science.
- knows where the fire extinguisher is in the classroom.
- can name at least three famous scientists.
- can locate the emergency eye wash unit in the classroom.
- can name at least three parts of a cell.
- can name at least three characteristics of life.
- can name a reptile.
- knows how many chromosomes a human has.
* can name the five kingdoms of living things.
* If you squeeze an egg at both ends then the egg will ___?___.