Credits and References
- "Isolation of DNA from Onion", Ellen Averill, Kendrick High School, 6015 Georgetown Drive Columbus, GA 31907
In Woodrow Wilson's Biology Module 1993: A Further Look at Biotechnology
- "Wheat Germ DNA Extraction"
"Onion DNA Extraction"
"Generic All Purpose DNA Extraction from Plants Protocol"
"Generic All Purpose DNA Extraction from Animal Protocol"
"DNA Yeast Extraction"
Judy Brown, Edison Career Center, Montgomery County, Maryland
- "Mammalian DNA Extraction", Theresa Knapp, Stevenson High School, Lincolnshire, IL 60069
- "E. coli DNA Extraction", Rod Best, Sparta, North Carolina
- "The Cookbook Translator", Lana Hays, Simon Kenton High School, Independence, KY 41051, and Anthony Bertino, Canandaigua Academy, Canandaigua, NY 14424
In Woodrow Wilson Biology Module 1993: A Further Look at Biotechnology
Wheat Germ |
Lima Bean Bacteria |
Data Sheet and Questions |
Design Your Own DNA Extraction Protocol |
Teacher Information | References