Custom Search of AE Site
Flower Dissection Lab (Part 2)
Period:______ Assignment: # __________
the purpose(s) of each of the following?
10. Bright colors?
11. Name two trees that have flowers:
12. Name two trees that do not have flowers:
13. What is a complete flower?
14. What do you think is California's most economically important plant?
15. What do you call plants that complete their life cycle in one year?
16. What do you call plants that complete their life cycle in two years?
17. What do you call plants that complete their life cycle in 3+ years?
18. What is our state flower?
19. What is our state tree?
20. Do flowers normally have more stamens or pistils?
Why do you think that there are more of these?
21. Which plants are normally pollinated by the wind?
22. What are the two most important products that plants give us?
23. Which group (family) of plants are humans' most important food source?
24. What are the two main things we get from our food?
25. Which plants did Gregor Mendel use to formulate his ideas on genetics?
26. Why do you think that most night blooming flowers are white in color?
27. Why is sexual reproduction so important to evolution?
Part 2: Answer Key
Activities Exchange Index
Ad Content Feedback
Copyright © Info
Email this Link
Access Excellence Home
Custom Search on the AE Site