How to Fix an Eye
- Background Paper: How to Fix an Eye This paper is the core of the seminar discussion.
- Meet Ivar Kljavin and Andrew Cuthbertson: Obtain biographical information about the current seminar authors.
- Who's in the Current Seminar: A display of brief information about others participating in the seminar. This file will be updated frequently during the three-week seminars as others join in.
- Resources: A list of resources, both in print and on the World Wide Web, which relate to the current seminar.
- The Science Seminar Discussion:
Join the Science Seminar discussion in the Access Excellence Message Boards. Discussions are the heart of the seminar. It is in this area that you have the opportunity to interact with scientists and teachers regarding a specific seminar topic.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Often times many seminar participants ask similar questions. This file will give you a list of common questions and responses for the current seminar topic. It will be updated as the seminar progresses, so you should check it periodically.
- Suggestion Box: A place to leave your suggestions on the seminar format, ideas for future topics, or other feedback for the Access Excellence team.
Science Seminars Archive