||Ideas To Find Advisors
- Ask your teachers at school
- Find out what companies make the materials you use in class; email those companies
- Email scientists, business people, ethicists, lawyers who work you are using as a resource to prepare your report
- Call local biotech, pharmaceutical , or chemical companies and ask to speak to a person who could be an advisor
- Search the internet for biotech companies and e-mail them to ask for assistance
- Be sure you explain your purpose in asking and assure the person that they will be a resource - your group will contact them only with specific questions or to ask them to look over your report. Do not expect the advisors to do your work.