Custom Search of AE Site
GSE Self-Reflection Sheet:
1. Thoroughly explain the scientific concept you are investigating in this entry. Give specific examples that show how this concept relates to your Problem-solving Investigation.
2. Describe, in detail, the part or parts of this investigation
3. Describe how the scientific concept you investigated in this component is related to a real-world issue or personal experience (you may include issues that affect society or the environment).
4. Describe how working with others on this investigation helped to increase your understanding of science.
5. What did you conclude from the investigation? Was the conclusion the same as or different from what you expected? Describe how your observations and data support your conclusions.
Back to Golden State Examination Directory
Teaching & Learning Index
Let's Collaborate Index
Ad Content Feedback
Copyright © Info
Email this Link
Access Excellence Home
Custom Search on the AE Site