- "Enola Gay- Rain of Ruin" $24.95, Phone: 800-708-1776
This historical documentary describes the Manhattan Project and bombing
of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. It is the most objective discussion of this
topic that I have seen.
- "Life, Death and Politics," 60 Minutes, From Ambrose Video
Publishing, Inc. Phone: 800-843-0048
This is the story of a Baptist minister and his wife who have a child afflicted
with Hurler's Syndrome, a lethal genetic disease that may respond to fetal
- "The Case of the Frozen Addict," NOVA.
This video is about 3 heroin addicts who contracted a Parkinson's like
disease from using tainted heroin. Fetal tissue transplantation was used
to treat two of them, with surprisingly promising results.
- "Dax's Case" Video Corporation of America, Phone: 908-545-8000
A graphic and disturbing account of a young man who was almost killed in
a freak accident and his subsequent wish to end his life.
- "The Kevorkian File," Frontline Video, Phone: 800-424-7963
Documentary about Jack Kevorkian
- "Better off Dead?" Frontline Video, Phone: 800-424-7963
Documentary about anencephalic infants and other severe birth defects and
the treatment of these cases.
Go Back to Teaching Bioethics