Be Interactive with
* Participate * Collaborate * Reach Out *
Here are a few ideas to help get you started using Access Excellence...
- Post your thoughts, questions, concerns and ideas on the Message Board
- Share websites that work for you
- Upload activities to the Activities-To-Go Library
- Become a mentor to other teachers
- Lead or participate in an Online Project
- Participate in SciTalk Discussions
- Contribute to a an article or project
- Communicate with your colleagues
- Search for what will support and enhance your teaching
Access Excellence has three separate search engines:
- The AE home page search engine will search all of Access Excellence with these 2 exceptions:
- Activities-To-Go: searches only the activities in the Activities-To-Go library.
- The Message Board: First log in. A search button on the bottom of the directory page will allow you to search by topic or a person's name.
Each address listed above includes instructions for using these tools.
Click here to download a PDF file of this page. This file can be used as a handout for AE presentations or workshops. After printing out Be Interactive!, one suggestion is to print out the AE home page on the other side to make a two-sided handout.
Access Excellence is by teachers and for teachers.
We invite you to get involved.